Tuesday, March 15, 2016

State of the Blog 3/15/16

I'm really back this time guys.

I got a new laptop, reinstalled DOMO (coming back after a long break playing WoW and other games), got some new perms and pets to keep me invested a bit longer, and even made a new alt to play when I get bored with my main. I'm hoping I'll be sticking around a while this time (at least until Legion comes out in the fall...then my loyalties will be divided).

I also installed Photoshop and puush on my new laptop, so I'll hopefully be getting around to doing some more costume edits in the near future (if I can motivate myself to do something other than playing video games...or painting...).

So sorry for the blog kinda dying there for several months, believe me that was not the plan. I'm looking into maybe adding some more authors to help me maintain the blog and offer up some fresh ideas and whatnot, so hopefully this blog will be alive and kicking again soon.

I promise I'll post something cool soon ("soon" being a subjective term, but hopefully in the next week or so).

Kirbychu (your for-real-this-time-alive-and-kicking-DOMO-addict)

No comments:

Post a Comment